Welcome to Planning & Chaos!

Hello and welcome!

If you don't know already I am Shandel! I am a 27 year old stay at home mom who loves anything planner related!

A little about Planning & Chaos and how I started . .

In 2016 I opened my first etsy planner sticker shop Creative Planning Co. I loved it, wish I never closed it and began all over again.

The reason I closed Creative Planning Co was due to getting a "real" job and not having time for the shop.

Few short months later I missed planning in my planner and designing, so I quit my job (it was crappy anyway) and opened my new shop!

How did I get into planning?

When my daughter turned 9 months we moved from MD to VA. I had a job set up but as soon as the time got closer to move I got screwed over. So I continued to stay home with my daughter.

I hit some rough patched in my life after living in VA for a couple of years and ended up being diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I know, I know everyone says that they have thee disorders now a days but mine was so bad, I couldn't stay awake, I was upset all of the time and wanted to move back home to MD.

After sitting at home and realizing living in a crappy little small town, I wasn't going to be able to get a 9-5 job with my bf's work schedule. So i somehow fell down the rabbit hole of planning and loved watching youtube videos about planning.

My favorites were Chrissy from Pretty on Paper Co and Jenna from Planning Roses.

My first planner was a Classic Happy Planner and my first shop purchase was from Pretty on Paper Co.

After many google searches and youtube videos I learned how to download and print free printables.
Then I learned how to create my own stickers. Soon after that I bought my first silhouette machine and fell in love. It was like I was on a high and wanted to print and create everything.

I learned about etsy, asked my bf for his financial support and now I am here!

My main goal of this blog is to have free printables for planner girls out there who are starting out or might not have the funds to purchase a million of sticker kits.

All I ask from you is to keep in mind these stickers are for personal use only.
You don't have to purchase from my planner shop, but it would be awesome if you did!

If you would like to share your planner spreads, tag me on IG (PlanningandChaos).
You can also join my FB Group, where you can share your spreads and any suggestions or needs of planner stickers.

I'm excited to start this little blog to help out anyone, I know what continuous google searching feels like, and believe me; when I can't find something I'm looking for I get frustrated!

I'll try my best to post on here twice a week!
Hope you love the blog and enjoy your stickers!
Thank You,
Shandel

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.